How Parents/ Carers can refer a child not yet in


Information for Parents and carers
If your child is not yet at school and you have concerns you can discuss these with your Health Visitor (0-19 Team) and/or Nursery/Playgroup.


You could also contact us directly via the Speak Up Salford e-mail at


Once you have discussed with your Health Visitor and/ or Nursery/ Playgroup and would like to refer your child yourself, you will need to download a referral form:

Referral form

Please complete every section of the form as fully as possible writing in 'no concerns' where appropriate. 

Referrals should be returned to:

Speech and Language Therapy
Sandringham House
Castle Courts
Windsor Street
M5 4DG

Or emailed to