How Other Professionals Can Refer a Child (e.g. GP, Paediatrician)


If you have concerns regarding a child and would like to refer to Speech and Language Therapy, please click on the referral form below.


Referral Form


Please complete every section of the form as fully as you can, including examples where possible and writing in 'no concerns' where appropriate. 


If you are a Paediatrician and would like to refer a child, a letter with an attached report is appropriate.  


If you have any questions about how to refer a child, please e-mail the Speak Up Salford inbox at